This place is heaven. Cassai Beach House in Colònia St. Jordi.
We recently discovered this restaurant that is only 15 minutes from our house. Finally someone close knows what they are doing in the kitchen!
The view is breathtaking. The food is scrumptious. And the waitstaff is friendly. Choose from sitting in the interior room where the breeze passes through the restaurant or on the sunny terrace that overlooks the sea.
With a nautical look and feel, you can enjoy lunch or dinner here with a tempting menu. Mediterranean and Mallorcan dishes full of flavor from oysters to burgers topped with foie gras to salmon tartare to paella to salads to steak with a truffle sauce to delicious desserts. SO. GOOD.
This place is the bomb. Fo shizzle my nizzle. And you need to go.
It’s always pretty busy so a reservation would be a good idea.
Cassi Beach House. Carrer Major, 21, Colònia de Sant Jordi. +34 971 070 939
I may or may not be over my jet lag.
What a whirlwind of fun from my recent travels to New Orleans and Arizona. Mostly it was to check in on my mom, who is recovering from a double mastectomy and starting radiation but also quite a lot of fun was had with Jeannie and my parents. Naturally.
Coming soon lots more information than you probably want on the exciting times of NOLA and AZ. Til then, enjoying this cool pic of coming into Phoenix, AZ at night. I really love this picture.
Pictures of London, England. Enjoy!
BUENOS DÍAS! Wishing all of you a flowerful day. MUAH.
Do you like graffiti? I’m not talking about the tags here and there but real amazing so freaking cool graffiti art, street art, guerilla art. Banksy is probably the most prominent graffiti artist but here are others I like – Natalia Rak (I love her murals), ETAM Cru, Eduardo Kobra (cool name), Fin DAC, Swampy, Swoon. There are so many kick ass artists out there. Who do you like?
While I was vintage shopping on Bank Street in East London, I stumbled upon Hanbury St. where it was a graffiti artists haven. It was AWESOME.
Check it out:
Coffee Dreams and Zombie Screams is my fav! Which one is yours?
If you like this, check out my Spray of Paint post from a few years ago with Mallorca street art. Cool stuff too!
Resolution time, guys. Did you make one? Some?
How about these for you – 17 things to do in 2017
1. Travel somewhere you have never been before
2. Learn a new recipe
3. Make a goal list – this month, next 6 months, this year, 5 years, life
4. Take a social media break – a day, a week, a month!
5. Go for a hike
7. Go out of your comfort zone
8. Go to or host a family or friend reunion
9. Go to a concert of someone that you have never seen before but you love
10. Throwing kindness around like it’s confetti
11. Learn a new language (that one I feel like I work on daily)
12. Laugh more!
13. Paint (ps – that’s my painting at the top!)
14. Give your place a full cleaning – organize and throw stuff out!
15. Find a nice dark place where there aren’t any city lights and star watch
16. Stop drinking soda. Drink more water.
17. Love the one you see in the mirror. That’s YOU, silly.