Burno Kitty

My cat is stupid. He sat too close to the space heater and his fur almost caught on fire.

*Disclaimer – No cats were injured for being a dumbass.

stupid cat

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Burno Kitty

  1. That’s one lucky kitty!!! Glad he’s okay. My sister Elle, rest her soul, caught her tail on fire on a candle once. The fire was quickly extinguished and she was unscathed and oblivious to the entire frightening event. But that was the end of candle in our house!!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s