This place is heaven. Cassai Beach House in Colònia St. Jordi.
We recently discovered this restaurant that is only 15 minutes from our house. Finally someone close knows what they are doing in the kitchen!
The view is breathtaking. The food is scrumptious. And the waitstaff is friendly. Choose from sitting in the interior room where the breeze passes through the restaurant or on the sunny terrace that overlooks the sea.
With a nautical look and feel, you can enjoy lunch or dinner here with a tempting menu. Mediterranean and Mallorcan dishes full of flavor from oysters to burgers topped with foie gras to salmon tartare to paella to salads to steak with a truffle sauce to delicious desserts. SO. GOOD.
This place is the bomb. Fo shizzle my nizzle. And you need to go.
It’s always pretty busy so a reservation would be a good idea.
Cassi Beach House. Carrer Major, 21, Colònia de Sant Jordi. +34 971 070 939
1. Have you heard about the new button for gmail? If you have an “oh, crap I shouldn’t have sent that email!” moment, they have the button for you. Well, at least for 30 seconds. Then you are SOL.
2. Congrats on the new emoticons out soon!! Esp the taco, I love tacos. But Spaniards are still waiting for their paella emoticon. Sign the petition now!
3. Check out my latest hot selling mug. But only if you’re maybe a little bitchy
4. Sorry, not sorry. Do you say sorry too much? NYT article about Why Women Apologize And Should Stop. I am guilty of it and I agree, time to stop!
5. 10 ways to take care of yourself before you burn out. Good list, I try to do all. You too!
6. Do/Did you have a cat with FIV? I did – And I miss him soooo SOOOOO very much. I was asked by this site to help bring more information about having/raising a cat with FIV. If you do, it would be so helpful to fill out the questionnaire to raise awareness and give your own personal story. Long live my Growler!!
Hey, all you need is a little purple tinsel around your outside restaurant display and we are all in the Christmas mood! And enjoy the paella!