There is still time to buy something nice for your beloved on Valentine’s Day. I know it is a fabricated holiday but everyone loves to get something on this day. And if you’re single, then treat yourself to one of these awesome products. Happy V-Day, y’all! MWUAH.
1. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones in Rose Gold
2. Mrs. Always Right iPhone 6/6S phone case
3. Women’s Boy Briefs in LOVER or XOXO
4. Dr. Jart’s Firming Lover Rubber Mask
5. Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint – Very Popular
6. Crosley Executive Portable USB Turntable with Software
7. MiniPresso GR Espresso Maker
8. Chocolate Covered Bacon (you really can’t go wrong with this one)
9. How To Stay Alive in the Woods by Bradford Angier
10. Chocolate Covered Oreos with “You’re My Favorite, Valentine!”(One dozen, individually wrapped)
Here are tried and true gifts for kids. I have three nephews, so I am a bit more boy focused in my selections but I think all are perfect for girls too. Girls want to be a Jedi too!
The clock is ticking for Christmas, even those these are great for anytime of the year.
- My oldest nephew LOVED this book. He devoured and giggled through it within a day. Star Wars So You Want To Be A Jedi by Adam Gidwitz
- Lincoln Logs are always a classic. My nephews played with MY old set so much that had so many missing pieces I had to buy them a new one.
- My nephews look forward to their monthly subscription of National Geographic Kids. It is truly a fun and informative magazine for young and learning minds.
- Diary of a Wimpy Pikachu by Red Smith. I recently bought this for my middle nephew’s birthday. He is six and a good reader. They are a series of nine books. He loved the first one and is now requesting Diary of a Farting Pikachu. Hahahaha!!
- Again, Pokemon. Seriously, they can’t get enough. One more for the Pokemon kiddos – Throw ‘N’ Pop Pikachu and Poké Ball
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera. I haven’t bought this yet but I will soon. Maybe for me! Who didn’t love the Polaroid cameras of our youth? (Showing my age here) This one is cuter and better, it automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp.
And that’s my gift list! Click on the links to buy. It’s almost Christmas! WOW.
Siphoned coffee, y’all. Have you had it? I think I am spoiled for the rest of my life with drinking coffee. When we were in Germany for Thanksgiving, Felix’s brother talked about this coffee maker from Japan and how not only did it make delicious coffee, but it was an entertaining science-y experiment. The next morning he made us coffee from his Hario Siphon Coffee Maker. AH-Mazing.
Well, it was so good that as soon as we were back in Mallorca, Felix had to buy one of his own. And now, we too are siphon coffee maker owners. YAY! It really is quite fun to do and watch. And if you are still searching for a cool and interesting Christmas present this would be a good one for your coffee lovers out there. You can buy the Hario 5-cup Siphon Coffee Maker here on Amazon. And because I just became an affliate, I make a few coins (seriously, only coins) if you order from this link. And in advance, thank you for supporting me!
A few things to tell you about the maker. First, it says 5 cups but those are more espresso sized cups. It makes about 3 American coffee mugs. Secondly, you will need to buy alcohol fuel for it, not butane. And three, use hot water to start off with, this will save you time and money on the fuel – doesn’t change the taste of the coffee at all.
I made a time-lapse video to show you how to use it/make the coffee. It really is quite easy and SOOOOO freaking smooth and delicious.
For all my German readers out there – Hallo und Danke! 🙂
My favorite website for amazing art prints (wandbilder) is Eyecatcher XXL in Germany. They have a large variety of artworks with four different sizes – 1-piece, 3-piece, 4-piece and 5-piece. They are my go-to for beautiful and creative presents for my friends and family in Germany.
Eyecatcher XXL has great prices, fantastic artworks and just a very professional company that I will keep doing service with. Check them out!
Here are a few of my favorites:
For my travelling lovers –
For my space and cool pic lovers
For my nature and Grand Canyon lovers: