Here are tried and true gifts for kids. I have three nephews, so I am a bit more boy focused in my selections but I think all are perfect for girls too. Girls want to be a Jedi too!
The clock is ticking for Christmas, even those these are great for anytime of the year.
- My oldest nephew LOVED this book. He devoured and giggled through it within a day. Star Wars So You Want To Be A Jedi by Adam Gidwitz
- Lincoln Logs are always a classic. My nephews played with MY old set so much that had so many missing pieces I had to buy them a new one.
- My nephews look forward to their monthly subscription of National Geographic Kids. It is truly a fun and informative magazine for young and learning minds.
- Diary of a Wimpy Pikachu by Red Smith. I recently bought this for my middle nephew’s birthday. He is six and a good reader. They are a series of nine books. He loved the first one and is now requesting Diary of a Farting Pikachu. Hahahaha!!
- Again, Pokemon. Seriously, they can’t get enough. One more for the Pokemon kiddos – Throw ‘N’ Pop Pikachu and Poké Ball
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera. I haven’t bought this yet but I will soon. Maybe for me! Who didn’t love the Polaroid cameras of our youth? (Showing my age here) This one is cuter and better, it automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp.
And that’s my gift list! Click on the links to buy. It’s almost Christmas! WOW.