It’s TAILGATING time y’all! Time to gather up your friends, some brewskis, slap some dogs or burgers on a grill and enjoy. I like tailgating better than going to the actual game. There is something special about hanging out with friendly peeps on a beautiful fall day to enjoy some good ole’ American football. Speaking of which GO OSU COWBOYS!
I rounded up some things you definitely need for a perfect tailgate get-together.
- HOORAY SPORTS DO THE THING WIN THE POINTS – For those who don’t really follow sports but like hanging out, this shirt’s for you! Buy here with lots of different products available.
- This cooler is Amazing. Capital A. It has a Blender! Plus outdoor speakers, a USB charger, bottle openers and a lot more. Buy here.
- Sir Kensington’s is one cool company. All of their products are not only delicious but MUCH healthier. Their ketchup has 50% less sugar and NO high fructose corn syrup. Awesome. This one is my favorite – Sir Kensington’s Spicy Ketchup features chipotle peppers, cilantro, lime juice, and hint of coriander. Put this on your hotdog and hamburger NOW. Buy here for all their products
- You can’t go wrong with Velveeta and Rotel Queso. If you’re feeling really crazy throw in some chorizo with it! Available at most grocery stores.
- A portable, fold-up grill is exactly what you need for your next tailgate. Buy here
- This Killer Hogs BBQ RUB has won championships. Get it now. Buy here
- A flannel stadium blanket for sitting on those cold benches is needed for those colder autumn days. Buy here
- The chef needs a beer and a cool apron. I like this one – SAVE WATER DRINK BEER. Buy here
- It is a MUST to have your football team’s banner flying around your tailgate. Buy here with lots of teams available.