ODDS and ENDS
1. I realized the other day that you are still cool if you are the person the little kids want to sit by at dinner time. I love going back to AZ where my oldest nephew proudly proclaims at every dinner with me – “I want to sit by KimmiComo”! And Felix’s niece Kate always want me to sit by her. Yeah, I still got it.
2. Do you ever feel swamped by all the news these days? I found a great site where you are emailed the top news of the day and why it is important. All written very clever. Check it out, the Skimm is a daily newsletter that simplifies the headlines for the educated professional who knows enough to know she needs more. We do the reading for you and explain it with fresh editorial content, breaking down what you need to know to start the conversation.
3. Is it really spring?! I am dying to go shopping for new clothes but I am saving up for a little car for me. I am thinking a Mini Cooper. I love them! So cute.
4. I had to check out this game that everyone was playing. Candy Crush Saga. Thanks. I’m now addicted.
5. This week is Mallorca’s “spring break” and most of my classes are canceled. So I decided to take the extra free time and try to organize all my teaching papers that have been in one huge pile that makes me start hyperventilating every time I glanced at them. Check it out! Organization at its finest! Being sarcastic … organizing has never been my strongest suit. I get irritated at all those organizing tips I continuously see on Pinterest. I always blast past them saying, nope, not gonna work here.
Hmmmm, maybe I do need some help. The cat even looks ready to flee.