When a tragedy happens you always want to do the things that you may always do, but must reiterate.
1. Tell the ones you love that you love them. They probably already know it, but it is always nice to hear.
2. Give hugs and kisses whenever you get the chance – whether they want them or not.
3. Live life to the fullest, every day.
4. Use that china that you are saving for a special day. Wear that pretty underwear whenever you want!
5. Spend as much time with close friends and family. Work will always be waiting for you when you get back.
6. And when a friend needs your support when a tragedy has struck. Be there.